Yummmmmmm! I LOVE these muffins! And yes, they’re made without flour! YIPPEE!! (Preheat oven to 400 degrees)
- 1 Cup of any kind of all natural nut butter (if you’re ill like me, research nuts to see what will help you with the symptoms you’re suffering from). I was out of my walnut and almond butter, so I’m using natural peanut butter… here are the benefits: https://www.naturalfoodseries.com/11-benefits-peanuts/
- 2 medium size bananas When I go to the store I look for a couple bananas that look like they’re just beginning to get some tinges of brown on them. I snatch those, because they add sweetness! If you can’t find them, then get the ripest you can find and let them sit on your counter for a couple days.
- 2 large eggs you’re not only getting protein from your nut butter, but also these eggs are an excellent source of protein.
- 1 tsp of vanilla for flavoring
- 2 Tbs of honey OR pure maple syrup I used maple syrup because after all… it is FALL now!! Lol Especially here in the Midwest. (feel free to play around with stevia or monk fruit if you’d rather)
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of apple cider vinegar
Mix all ingredients together with a mixer or food processor, EXCEPT for toppings.
put into (one) large or (one) mini muffin tin. (2 large muffins or 4 mini muffins is the serving size).
Toppings: Sugar-free chocolate chips, or cacoa. organic unsweetened coconut flakes, raisens, dried cranberries or dried cherries, flax seeds, cinnamon, or whatever sounds good to you. I put 4-5 individual chips and shredded coconut on top of each of mine.
Bake 15 minute for large muffins
Bake 10 minutes for mini muffins